The Pushkar Bagh” as luxurious tented Resort in Pushkar. The Resort lies about 2km from the holy lake of pushkar & Lord Brahma Temple. Set in the serene desert of Rajasthan, it stands as an oasis of hospitality and warm Rajput charm. The Pushkar Bagh captures the luxurious nostalgia of a bygone age of the Maharaja's safari and shikar camps. Built exclusively for the international travellers who feel like to be treated as Maharaja’s of the bygone era. Architectural design gives a glimpse of royal yesteryears. The tents have been innovatively crafted using the traditional skills and exquisite crafts of Rajasthan. Each Tent has its personal breathtaking view of the desert landscape and mountain.. It is located in a large private site overlooking the Fair (Mela) ground and flanked by open fields and hills.
The Pushkar Bagh provides an ambience of peace and tranquility, after the heat, dust and crowds during a hectic tour of Rajasthan. While staying with us Pushkar town can be approached by camels or on foot. It’s unique location and personalized services will provide guests an unforgettable and everlasting moments in life
Pushkar Bagh offers you Old World elegance, with the modern comforts of a classic heritage resort and the essence of being a guest of the former Nobel family.
The Pushkar Bagh after conducting many camel safari's and mobile desert camps in crowded and touristy places like Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Nagour etc. Has finally chosen a permanent camp site at Pushkar. This permanent camp is first of its kind in India. Which makes it possible for even a single traveller to experience the desert and a camel safari in Pushkar rather than travelling all the way to Jaisalmer.
Room Amenities :
• rooms have private balconies.
• Attached European style bathrooms
• Wi-fi coverage to all rooms
• Hair Dryer
• Running hot and cold water
• Study desks
• Room service
• 100% Power backup
• Garden facing view
• all cottages are on ground floor
• room are very spacious 15x 15 feet room size and 8x15 feet is bathroom size and outer varanda size is 8x15 feet to relax.
• vanity desk in all rooms
• antique furmiture used in all rooms
• inside tents view is given
• all cottages are made on a 2 feet platform.
• all are air conditioned
Facilities & services :
• 25 Luxurious cottages & 15 luxurious Tents
• Surya Mahal: A multi cuisine restaurant.
• Baradari: round the clock coffee shop
• Rang Mahal - Well stocked bar serving exotic cocktails.
• Ayush - yoga, meditation N massage center, Swimming Pool.
• Conference facilities up to 50 people
• Book & craft shop
• Nature walking and jogging track
• Major credit card accepted .
|1. Delhi Via Jaipur :
|| 400km 6 hours
|2. Jaipur via Ajmer :
||150km 2 ½ hours
|3. Jodhpur via Merta :
||180km 3 hours
|4. Bikaner via Nagour :
||250km 5 hours
|5. Udaipur via Ajmer :
||300km 5 hours
|6. Ranthambore via Tonk, Develi :
||250km 5 hours
|7. Kuchaman via Parbetsar :
||145km 3 hours
|8. Mandawa via Kuchaman :
||275km 5 hours
|9. Samode via Nawa :
||270km 5 hours
Motisar Link Road, Village Ghanehera