||Home >> Tour Packages >> Hotels in India >> Marari Hotels
Marari Beach Vilas, / Marari
Marari Beach an endless vista of sand and surf, but it is more. An authentic experience of the world of kerala's traditional fishing villages and a recreation of an ancient harmonious way of life.
A new small resort among the coconut grove at the clean white sandy Marari Beach. The resort is un explored and unspoilt by tourists and retains its natural charm.
The Villa is situated near Marari beach and other 7 cottages, 6 A/c double room and one double Bamboo villa beautifully among lush greenery the villa is comfortably furnished. The clay-tiled roofs and open air bathrooms add serenity to the place. The tourists can take short village walks, pilgrim centre visit, chakara (Fish landing centre) visit and fishing tours.
At Marari Beach Villas you can simply chill out, read a good book, sun bathe with occasional dip in the sea and enjoy the finest of south indian food. And the adventure enthusiasts can go for more many out door activities. If you are in a mood to explore, we recomend a cycle ride. The gusts can hire one of the resort bikes and take a leisurly trip around the lockal village. Better still, go for a fascinating elephant ride. On request , we can arrange for an elephant to be brought to Marari Beach Villas for you to ride - an experience of a life time! Take a boat trip with a local fishermen and spend few hours out at sea and see how the sea food that ends up on the table for your evening meal is cought. If relaxation is on your mind. We can arrange for a range of Ayurvedic Treatments to be administered by highly qualified traditional vaidyas (Ayurvedic Doctors). Paddle your way through the backwaters and enjoy a quiet time while you holiday at Marari Beach Villas.
• Sea Boating and backwaters in a country boat & fishing with the local fishermen
• Cycling through the surrounding the Marari Village
• Watch the toddy-tappers at work (maybe try out the toddy)
• Learn about Coir matting works and Ayurveda
• Kumarokom Backwaters and Bird santuary visit
• Visit the 350 year old Nalukettu house( ancient Keralan architectural style) where a traditional Kerala Hindu family resides and visit the kavu (sacred grove) with its snake god
• Visit a prawn farm and local family, try some catch and cooking
• Day visit to Marari beach and swim at the non touristy sandy beach
• Go for evening shows of kerala dance, kathakali and martial art, kalaripayattu
• Hand-made cloth weaving using the traditional 'Charka'.
• Keralan Cuisine Cooking programmes conducted on special request
House Boat Cruise
• Backwater Cruise
• Cultural Programme
• Tour Package
• Taxi Service
• Doctor on call
• Ayurvedic Treatments
• Fishing Tour
• Chakara Visit
• Village Walk
• Pilgrim Centre Visit