About Hotel Samudra :
Samudra, Kovalam is an exclusive beach resort located right in the midst of three stunningly beautiful, palm fringed coves. Set in the inspiring environs with rolling lawns and its own separate beach, every room overlooks the sea. The resort is popularly called as beach garden resort as the buildings merge with the green lawns.
Tourist activities in Samudra, Kovalam :
• Morning and evening walks inside the property or along the beach
• Visit to Eve's beach, Kovalam
• Catamaran experience in sea
• Visit marine aquarium at Vizhinjam
• Visit Thiruvallam Parasurama Temple which is having a mythological importance in relation to the creation of Kerala
• Visit local villages to experience the village life especially the quarry working, coir making, local farming etc.
• Visit Balaramapuram Handloom village
• Visit Museum, Zoo, art gallery and other places of historical importance.
• Visit nearby Shankhumugham beach which has also got historical importance
• Visit backwaters at Veli and Akkulam
• Shopping in city centres; especially for handlooms and handicrafts
• Visit places of pilgrimage interest
• Day trips each to Kanyakumari, Ponmudi, Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Thenmala Eco-Tourism, Varkala beach
Room Types :
Hotel Samudra (KTDC)
Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram - 695527, Kerala, India